Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Status check, January

I think I'll make these a recurring topic.

I'm almost out of baby spider plants- call or email to reserve yours soon!

Don't forget to take a look at The Spider's Mask on Etsy for some shiny new things to add to your Viking hoard!

Take a look at these goats. They are waddling with health. They have yet to need deworming and I've not had to trim very many hooves in this herd. They eat hay and grain, and mineral supplements, but mostly hay and no artificial or unnatural feedstuffs. They are due March-April. I put in a new floor (well, old platforms from something long forgotten that are newly become floor) in their feed shed. They came to check it out before I was done putting it all in place! If you or someone you know is interested in reserving a kid from this year's batch of Kiko and Bo-Ki kids, contact me ASAP. Owl Hill Farm only sells live animals but we do have a buy-back program for useable hides if you are purchasing to butcher or have butchered. We can put you in touch with a local custom slaughter operation that comes very highly recommended and will take care of getting the hide back to us for tanning at no additional inconvenience to you. But for now, fat happy pregnant goat pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment